Work With Us
What Do We Offer?
- Professional Quality – As a writer/photographer team who’ve been published in magazines throughout the world (see “Our Work”), we take pride in our work. We’ll deliver professionally written articles with high-quality images about your product, brand, city, you name it. That is guaranteed.
- Coverage and Exposure – The message doesn’t stop here. We’ll bring massive and long-term social media coverage to you from our growing network (60,000+, 21 mil reach). Work with us and we’ll get the word out for you.
How Can We Work Together?
500 people lined the streets of New Bern, NC this weekend to support a local cause. Local restaurants and businesses all came together to host and feed all these people to benefit the MERCI clinic- a community health clinic that provides care sustained mostly by volunteers. Healthcare needs to be affordable for all- and the people of New Bern and MERCI Clinic are working together to provide that! #community #supportlocal #healthcare @visitnewbern
- Sponsored Content
- Social Media Promotion
- Native Advertising
- Partnership with #FunTravelChat
- Press/FAM Trips
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Experiential Product Reviews
- Product Giveaways
- Freelance Writing/Photography
- Custom Projects
Topics We Love and Can Create for You
We’re capable of creating content around a variety of categories and niches, including:
- Couples Travel
- Family Travel
- Local Travel
- Specific Travel Destination Marketing
- Travel Technology
- Hotel Review or Property Feature
Brands We’ve Worked With
These are a few of the brands that we’ve worked with on sponsored content campaigns. Would you like to be next?
“Looking for some travel tips around Korea? This website is an excellent resource for those wishing to travel to more remote places in Korea.” – PIK, Made in Korea
“Carl is very dedicated and although he is a volunteer, he works way beyond his job description. The magazine website is looking fabulous thanks to Duke’s talent and expertise. He is very helpful, always willing to share his knowledge and he is very hardworking.” – Nana Kim, Gwangju News
Get in touch via email and let’s talk in more detail.