Work With Us
What Do We Offer?
- Professional Quality – As a writer/photographer team who’ve been published in magazines throughout the world (see “Our Work”), we take pride in our work. We’ll deliver professionally written articles with high-quality images about your product, brand, city, you name it. That is guaranteed.
- Coverage and Exposure – The message doesn’t stop here. We’ll bring massive and long-term social media coverage to you from our growing network (50,000+, 21 mil reach). Work with us and we’ll get the word out for you.
How Can We Work Together?
- Sponsored Content or Native Advertising – We’d love to write about and photograph your wonderful city/region through a FAM, Press Trip, and/or Sponsored Post. Christina and I love to travel and want to share the world with your readers and ours, too!
- Product Reviews or Product Giveaways – To give your brand more exposure, We’d love to review your products or brand. To get our readers even more excited about you, we’d love to announce a giveaway.
- Social Media Marketing – As marketers who run social media accounts for this site and beyond, we know a thing or two about gaining exposure for brands and individuals through a sound social media strategy. Whether you’re a small business or Fortune 500 conglomerate, our work will help you achieve your goals.
- Custom Writing, Content Writing, and other Writing Services – I’m not just a professional writer. I love what I do and if you have a project that needs excellent writing, I’d love to help!
Get in touch via email and let’s talk in more detail.
On the travel and retail side, here are some examples of our work and those we’ve partnered with in the past. Together, our content has been published and shared by tourism bureaus and travel influencers from all over the world. Here’s what a few people are saying and the places we’ve been featured.
“Looking for some travel tips around Korea? This website is an excellent resource for those wishing to travel to more remote places in Korea.” – PIK, Made in Korea
“Carl is very dedicated and although he is a volunteer, he works way beyond his job description. The magazine website is looking fabulous thanks to Duke’s talent and expertise. He is very helpful, always willing to share his knowledge and he is very hardworking.” – Nana Kim, Gwangju News
Eagle Creek – How to Help the Earth while Traveling
I’m a regular contributor to Eagle Creek and I’d love for you to read more of my work for them.
Huffington Post – 25 Trip-Worthy Spots Away from Seoul
Hipmunk – Flying Into Beautiful Seoul
Korea Observer – Travel to Connect
Matador Network – 10 Commandments of Living in North Carolina
Matador Network – 24 Hours in Durham
PIK Blog – Recording Memories
Tripeasel – Eight Lessons from Life Abroad
Seoul Magazine -“Yeosu” (March 2015)
Gwangju News –“Gwangju Monthly News” – (2011–14)
Around the World in Katie Days – Bloggers Share Their Favorite Christmas Memories from Around the World & The Naked Truth: Tales From the Jimjilbang
Bobo and Chichi – What did Korea do to my face? A Passport Nightmare
Divergent Travelers – 36 Photos That Will Make You Want to Visit the Philippines
Life Outside Texas – Ultimate Guide to Rail Biking in Korea
McCool Travel – Great Books to Read Right Now
Rafiqua Israel Express – The Best Views in Korea
Wander With Jo – 73 Amazing Holiday Destinations